Our true soaps are made with some of the finest botanical, essential oils and vegetable oils from around the world. Each one a unique experience in the shower.
- Perfect for all skin types
- High in natural antioxidants and flavonoids to rejuvenate the skin
- Gently cleanses without irritating the skin
- Naturally soothes and softens the skin with raw chocolate, cocoa butter & olive oil
- Dark raw chocolate chips added for an extra spa like experience in your shower
- During the saponification process of the oils and butters all the natural occurring vegetable glycerine contect is kept in the soap, helping seal in the moisture while providing anti-aging and humectant benefits to the skin
Click to find out what our Eco-Symbols mean...
Organic Extra Virgin Olive (Olea Europea) Oil,
Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil,
Organic Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil,
Organic Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil,
Organic Cacao (Theobroma Cacao) Butter,
Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent),
Organic Raw (Dark) Cacao (Theobroma Cacao) Powder,
Organic Raw (Dark) Cacao (Theobroma Cacao) Infusion,
Organic Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Extract,
Organic Cloves (Syzgium Aromaticum) EO.
EO = Essential Oil
Organic = Certified Organic
NOTE: The formulation of this product has not changed. We only added to the list of ingredients the saponifying agent (Sodium Hydroxide also known as Lye) that is used to Saponify the oils. For more information on how a true soap is made please visit Is it a Soap or a Detergent Bar?
* This bar of soap doesn't contain artificial (FD&C or D&C) colorants or dyes of any kind, artificial or synthetic fragrances, chemicals,
petrochemicals, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, triclosan or GMOs.
** The color of the soap comes directly from the natural ingredients it contains.
*** All the vegetable glycerin produced during the saponification process is retained in the soap. We do not remove it to sell it separately.