Before lotions and creams women in Ancient Egypt and Rome used infused oils to moisturize, protect and†deodorize†their skin. Our Bath & Body Oils are the purest and natural way to nourish and protect your skin. Made with organic ingredients our lightweight Bath & Body Oils are formulated to provide your skin with all the natural vitamins from plant extracts for healthy young looking skin without leaving you with that greasy sensation.
Average Rating: 0 of 5
Save: 10% off
Wednesday 25 December, 2013 at midnight EST
Please do your part for our planet.
Recycle and/or reuse our packaging to reduce waste.
Keeping our planet clean is everybody's task.
Enjoy a romantic moisturizing oil bath with the scent of pure Bulgarian roses.
- Perfect for all skin types
- Multipurpose oil can be used as Bath Oil in your bathtub, as a Moisturizing Body Oil applied directly after a shower or bath, perfect as a Massage Oil, as a perfume to add a touch of fresh cut roses scent to your skin or after that perfect tan for a radiant glow
- Seals in moisture leaving your skin smooth, supple and rejuvenated
- Helps protect and repair your acidic mantle with the natural occurring fatty acids and anti-oxidants from Extra Virgin Olive, Canola and Jojoba Oils
- Balances your natural PH, locks in moisture and repairs your skin leaving it supple, smooth and rejuvenated
- Relaxing and calming with the delicate fragrance of Bulgarian Rose essential oils
Click to find out what our Eco-Symbols mean...
Shake before using.
for baths: Relax and enjoy a calming rose bath with our Garden of Roses Bath & Body Oil. Apply 1-2 tablespoons of oil and petals to a bathtub filled with warm water. Enjoy and relax for 15-20 minutes.
for massages: Garden of Roses is great as massage therapy and to relax sore muscles. Apply a small amount of oil on the palm of your hands avoiding getting any rose petals. Massage as usual.
for the body: Garden of Roses is fabulous to keep your skin soft and moisturized all day long. After the shower apply a small amount of oil in the palm of your hand avoiding the rose petals, massage the oil into your skin until absorbed. Can be applied on wet or dry skin. If applied on wet skin pat dry afterward, donít rub. Use it as an oil fragrance instead of your regular perfume or to add an extra radiant glow to your skin after that perfect summer tan.
Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil,
Organic Rose Hip (Rosa rubiginosa) Oil,
Organic Canola (Brassica Campestris) Oil,
Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil,
Organic Extra Virgin Olive (Olea Europea) Oil,
Organic Soybean (Soja Hispida) Oil,
Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) EO,
Organic Rose (Rosa damascena) Otto EO,
Organic Red & Pink Rose (Rosa centifolia) Dried Petals.
EO = Essential Oil
Organic = Certified Organics