Indulge without the guilt! Rejuvenate and protect your lips with our luxurious dark raw chocolate and vanilla infused lip balm. Our lip balm features a rich deep moisturizing blend of organically grown oils, vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants for a truly unique lip balm that will hydrate, moisturize, protect and sooth even the most extreme cases of dry, chapped lips.
- Softens, Hydrates and soothes dry, chapped lips all year round
- Can be used as a day and night lip treatment.
- Coconut Oil and Shea butter to protect during the day, Cocoa butter and Vitamin E to repair and rejuvenate during the night
- Natural Vanilla & Cacao essential oils for an extra added experience
- Long lasting
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Petrolatum Free
- Phthalate Free
- Now in biodegradable/compostable tube
Organic Beeswax (Apis Mellifera),
Organic Soybean (Glycine Max) Oil,
Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter,
Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil,
Organic Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter,
Organic Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Oil,
Vitamin E (Natural Mixed Plant Derived Tocopherol),
Organic Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Extract & Powder,
Organic Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Extract.
EO = Essential Oil
Organic = Certified Organic
* Our lip balms don't contain artificial (FD&C or D&C) colorants or dyes of any kind, artificial or synthetic fragrances, chemicals, petrochemicals, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, triclosan, GMOs or preservatives of any kind.
** The color comes directly from the natural ingredients it contains.
The lip balm tube is very easy to use.
With your nail, cut the pre-scored seal where it reads “cut here”. The cap then comes off like any other pressure cap which can be then put back on to protect the lip balm.
To get the product out gently squeeze the tube from the bottom like a Popsicle, apply lip balm. When you're done place the cap back on like with any other lip balm tube to protect the product.
The lip balm tube is made out of biodegradable cardboard. It can be tossed in the trash, sent to the recycling center along with other paper products or even placed in the compost bin. Just make sure to completely remove the label before placing it in the compost bin.