- Gentle facial toner for normal to sensitive skin formulated to hydrate and balance without drying or irritating the skin
- Leaves skin hydrated, soft and ready for optimal absorption of oils, lotion, creams and serums
- Refreshing toner combines organically grown matcha & chamomile tea with herbal emollients, cardamom & geranium essential oils to clear away impurities
- Japanese Matcha and Chamomille tea restores and balances the skin without stripping it out of its natural beauty
- Gently removes any particles that might have stayed behind after cleansing
- Use daily, twice a day for clean, hydrated, young looking skin
- Recommended for normal to sensitive skin
Shake well before use. Our Facial Toners are Step 3 of our 4 Steps Facial System. After cleansing and exfoliating, moisten a cotton pad with 2-3 pumps of toner and apply over face and neck using circular motion, avoiding eyes. If prefer, can be also sprayed directly on face. With mouth and eyes closed, spray 1-2 times on clean face and remove with a clean cotton ball. Continue with Step 4 of our facial treatment.
Disclaimer: As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue using and consult your doctor. Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse with fresh water. Do not swallow.
Organic Matcha Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis),
Organic Chamomille (Matricaria recutita),
Organic Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Hydrosol,
Denatured Organic Alcohol (Organic Grain Ethanol w/Organic Lavender) used as a natural preservative,
High Grade Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) Extract,
Leucidal (Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate),
Organic Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Extract,
Organic Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Extract,
Organic Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) Extract,
Organic Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Extract,
Organic Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) Extract,
Organic Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum) EO,
Organic Geranium Rose (Pelargonium graveolens) EO,
Wildcrafted Japanese Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) EP***,
Organic Ylang-Ylang (Cananga odorata) EO.
EO = Essential Oil
EP = Enfleurage Pomade (also known as Maceration Oil)
Organic = Certified Organic
*** An error on the listing of this ingredient was brought to our attention on 3/19/2015. We have listed the ingredient erroneously as EO, when it's actually an EP. We apologize for the labeling error.
How often should I use this toner?
Daily, morning and night after cleansing or makeup remover.
Can I use the toner to refresh my face during the day?
This toner can be used to refresh the skin during the day or when needed.