Our true soaps are made with some of the finest botanical, essential oils and vegetable oils from around the world. Each one a unique experience in the shower.
- Perfect for every skin type, Black Lava is recommended for people with acne prone skin and Eczema
- Gently cleanses without irritating the skin
- Safely removes the daily accumulation of dirt and excess oils without stripping the skin from its natural acidic mantel
- With activated charcoal and Black Lava Salt to detoxify and remove impurities
- Naturally softens and soothes skin with Mango butter, Shea butter, Cocoa butter and Soybean oil
- Calming and balancing with the elegant aroma of Lavender, Lavandin, Tea Tree, Mandarin & May Chang essential oils
- During the saponification process of the oils and butters all the natural occurring vegetable glycerine contect is kept in the soap, helping seal in the moisture while providing anti-aging and humectant benefits to the skin
Click to find out what our Eco-Symbols mean...
Saponified Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil,
Organic Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil,
Organic Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter,
Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter,
Organic Soybean (Soja Hispida) Oil,
Organic Mango (Mangifera Indica) Butter,
Purified Mediterranean Sea Salt Water,
Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent),
Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) EO,
Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) EO,
Organic Lavandin (Lavandula Intermedia) EO,
Organic Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) EO,
Wildcrafted May Chang (Litsea Cubeba) EO,
Activated Charcoal Powder.
EO = Essential Oil
Organic = Certified Organic
NOTE: The formulation of this product has not changed. We only added to the list of ingredients the saponifying agent (Sodium Hydroxide also known as Lye) that is used to Saponify the oils. For more information on how a true soap is made please visit Is it a Soap or a Detergent Bar?
* This bar of soap doesn't contain artificial (FD&C or D&C) colorants or dyes of any kind, artificial or synthetic fragrances, chemicals,
petrochemicals, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, triclosan or GMOs.
** The color of the soap comes directly from the natural ingredients it contains.
*** All the vegetable glycerin produced during the saponification process is retained in the soap. We do not remove it to sell it separately.