I get asked, quite often, which are my favorite products. Although I've tried them all, literally, I have to admit I have some favorite ones, the ones I inevitably use the most... the ones I just can't live without...
Here you will find them all!
Average Rating: 5 of 5
Save: 10% off
Wednesday 25 December, 2013 at midnight EST
Please do your part for our planet.
Recycle and/or reuse our packaging to reduce waste.
Keeping our planet clean is everybody's task.
Refresh, relax and moisturize your skin with the fabulous combination of
Lavender and Lime.
- Perfect for all skin types
- Seals in moisture leaving your skin smooth, supple and rejuvenated
- Helps protect and repair your acidic mantle with the natural occurring fatty acids and anti-oxidants from Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balances your natural PH, locks in moisture and repairs your skin leaving it supple, smooth and rejuvenated
- Relaxing and calming with the delicate fragrance from French Lavender essential oils
Click to find out what our Eco-Symbols mean...
Apply a few drops after a warm shower to wet skin preferably after exfoliation. Massage the oils into your skin until absorbed. A little goes a long way. After treatment lightly pat dry your skin don't rub. You'll feel
your skin soft, moisturized and delicately scented.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive (Olea Europea) Oil,
Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil,
Organic Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil,
Organic Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil,
Organic Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Oil,
Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) EO,
Organic Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) EO,
Organic Lavandin (Lavandula Intermedia) EO,
Vitamin E (Natural Mixed Plant Derived Tocopherol).
EO = Essential Oil
Organic = Certified Organic