Healthy radiant skin starts from the inside out, and I know a little about it. I’m 42 years old and don’t look my age at all! my secret? these simple rules:
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits, chicken & fish and avoid red meat. The nutrients in fresh veggies & fruits are essential for good looking skin.
- Don’t eat more than 3 eggs a week as these contain high cholesterol. The higher your cholesterol the duller your skin will appear.
- Don’t forget to use a good vegetable soap for your daily cleansing. This step is very important! the less harmful chemicals your bath & body products contain the younger your skin will look. Keeping harmful chemicals at bay, is one of the keys for radiant healthy skin.
- Make sure the products you use don’t contain artificial colorants as these are derived from tar and petroleum, drying and irritating your complexion.
- Stay away from products containing Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, this particular chemical is responsible for premature aging and hair loss.
- Stay away from commercial soaps or soaps and beauty products containing animal fat or tallow. Tallow is responsible for premature aging and acne breakouts.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sun especially between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm as this is when sun rays are more damaging to your skin.
- Make sure to remove your makeup every night. Sleeping with makeup can make you look tired and dull.
- Get into the habit of exercising outdoors at least 3 times a week during the early hours of the day. The fresh air and sun do wonders for your skin and your health.
Remember, the better you take care of your body the younger your skin looks.