By posting on this blog, you agree to the following:
1) You may comment without registering, however an email and a name are required. Your email won’t be subscribed to our mailing list, and will be used solely for the purpose of commenting and to receive replies to your comment if you have chosen to receive them. You can also comment by login-in to your WordPress, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ account. You may post anonymously if you wish to do so. Your IP address is also recorded but never shared.
2) You may disagree with the article or agree, however we ask if you disagree with the article or the comments received in the article, to do so in a way that is respectful towards our writers and visitors.
3) We reserve the right to delete your comments at any moment and for any reason. We don’t have an obligation to publish your comments, especially if they’re rude, disrespectful or created to spam our blog.
4) Your comment will be deleted if your comment is (a) rude, snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate our sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
5) You retain ownership of your comments, along with all liability that may result from them. By commenting on our blog, you agree you retain all ownership rights and that you will relieve By Valenti Organics and its affiliate companies and employees, from any and all liability that may result from your comments.
6) You grant By Valenti Organics a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free license to post your comments. By commenting on By Valenti Organics blog, you grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
7) The system records the IP address every time a comment is posted. Comments and replies posted with the same IP address as a mean to engage in confrontation, will be permanently deleted.
8) Comments received need to be approved for them to show on our blog. We approve comments once a week. If you can’t find your comment on our blog usually this means:
If your comment was polite, didn’t contain any insults, improprieties, or name calling – Your comment will be approved in the next batch. Please wait a few days before contacting us, and if you feel the need to contact us, please do so in a polite way. If your comment was spam – Sorry, but we don’t approve spam on our blog, that promotes other businesses or blogs. Spam comments are permanently deleted. If your comment was rude, contained insults, improprieties, and name calling – Sorry but we don’t like trolls. Inappropriate comments will be permanently deleted.
This comment policy is subject to change at anytime, for any reason and without notification.