Healthy radiant skin starts on the inside. The secret? Just a few simple to follow rules:
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits, chicken & fish and avoid red meat. The nutrients in fresh veggies & fruits are essential for good looking skin.
- Don't consume foods high in cholesterol. The higher your cholesterol the duller your skin will appear. This happens because high cholesterol levels can decrease the blood flow under the skin making it look dryer and lifeless.
- Use a good vegetable soap for your daily cleansing. This step is very important! the less harmful chemicals your bath & body products contain the younger your skin will look. Keeping harmful chemicals at bay, is one of the keys for radiant healthy skin.
- Avoid products containing artificial colorants as these are derived from tar and petroleum, drying and irritating your complexion.
- Stay away from products containing Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, this particular chemical is responsible for premature aging and hair loss.
- Avoid commercial soaps or soaps and beauty products containing animal fat or tallow. Tallow is responsible for premature aging and acne breakouts.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sun especially between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm, as this is when sun rays are more damaging to your skin and can have devastating effects on the skin.
- Remove your makeup every night. Sleeping with makeup on can clog pores, age skin faster and make your skin look dull.
- Get into the habit of exercising outdoors instead of indoors, at least 3 times a week during the early hours of the day. The fresh air and sun do wonders for your skin and your health.
Remember, the better you take care of your body the younger your skin looks.