1.- Click the tracking number you received in your shipping confirmation email.
2.- Login to your Account, click on the View button next to the order you want to verify and click on the tracking number.
3.- Track your package online at www.usps.com or www.fedex.com, you'll need the tracking number found on your shipping confirmation email or order information. If your package is still in transit, please allow a few more days to be delivered to your door. If your package shows as delivered, take note of the address where it shows it was delivered to, and make sure the package is not with a neighbor, in your mailbox or outside your door before contacting us.
This product will be back in stock on Friday 20 April, 2012. If Add to Bag button is active you can pre-order this product. NOTE: Any order containing back-order products will be placed on hold until back-order products become available.
To pre-order an out of stock product, just add the quantity of the product you wish to pre-order to your shopping bag and proceed to checkout. Out-of-stock products won't ship until the product becomes available on the date displayed on the product's page. Your credit card won't be charged until out-of-stock products are available and your order is ready to ship.
Via Email: Click the tracking number you received in your shipping confirmation email.
1) An account was created without the authorization of the owner: You created an account for someone else (friend, spouse, etc) and the owner requested the account to be closed. In this case only the legitimate owner of the account can request the account to be re-opened.
2) False or unverifiable information was used during the creation of the account: In some cases our systems generate an alert. If we can't verify the information entered to be accurate, the account will become temporarily banned. If you suspect this is your case please contact us.
3) Suspicious credit card activity: If the credit card used to place an order was denied twice the account will be permanently banned to prevent illegal charges to the credit card. A bank can deny a credit card payment for insufficient funds (your credit card may be maxed out) or the credit card was reported as stolen. If you believe there was an error with your credit card, please contact us.
1. By clicking on the link contained within the email for this express purpose. This will take you to the Redeem e-Gift Certificate page. You will be requested to create an account or login to your account, before the e-Gift Certificate is validated and the funds placed in your e-Gift Certificate Account.
2. Redeem your e-Gift Certificate by visiting this page www.byvalenti.com/index.php?main_page=gv_faq&faq_item=4 and follow the instructions.
3. During checkout, enter the code provided in the email in the area on the e-Gift Certificate box.
Updated 09/03/2017 - A.S.S.