True Authentic Castile Bar Soap
True Authentic Castile Bar Soap
One of the best known soaps in the world recommended for even the most extreme cases of sensitive skin, ideal to gently cleanse newborn's skin, our True Authentic Castile soap is formulated as originally intended, with ONLY Extra Virgin Olive Oil, free of palm, coconut, sunflower and other oils.
If it's not made with 100% Olive Oil is NOT Castile Soap.
SKIN TYPE & CONCERNS
SKIN TYPE & CONCERNS
the what and the how
Lather, rub and rinse. Wet soap bar. With a sponge, washcloth, soap bag or using your hands, work soap into a lather. Rub directly on skin for a few seconds to wash up skin and remove soil, dirt, or sweat. Rinse with clean water and repeat if necessary.
Let soap air dry in between uses.
DISCLOSURE: Soap does sting if it falls in the eyes. This is normal. No, it isn't a defect of the soap. All soaps sting when in contact with mucous membranes like the eyes. If soap falls in the eyes, rinse with clean fresh water. The irritation caused is temporary and it will go away.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europea), Aqua/Eau/Water (Purified water), Sodium Hydroxide.
EO = Essential Oil
Organic = Certified Organic
This product contains 88.42% Certified Organic Ingredients based on USDA NOP calculations.
For more information on how a true soap is made please visit Is it a Soap or a Detergent Bar?
+Ingredients list may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Can I use Castile soap to bathe/shower my baby?
- Yes. Castile soap is a very mild soap that won't dry or harm your baby's skin. Since it's made with Organically Grown Extra Virgin Olive Oil, it's free of harmful chemicals.
Can I wash my hair with Castile soap?
- Absolutely. Castile soap was used as an all purpose soap ever since its inception 1400 years ago. It's commonly used as a body soap, but works very well as a hand soap, shampoo and it's wonderful as a facial soap.
What is the pH level of your this soap?
- As all natural well formulated soaps, our soaps have a pH level between 8.5 and 9.
I heard olive oil is wonderful for the body but shouldn't be used on the face because it clogs pore, is this true?
- No. Olive oil is generally non-comedogenic.
Other Castile Soaps have burned and irritated my skin, will this soap do that too?
- Chances are you were in the presence of fake castile soaps made with high amounts of coconut oil, palm or other harsh oils, added to make it lather more. Our Authentic Castile soap is formulated with only Extra Virgin Olive Oil and does not contain palm oil or coconut oil.
What should I do if in eyes?
- Like with any other soap or shampoo, immediately flush with plenty of fresh water. Soaps and shampoos, even this one, are mildly irritant to the eyes. It would burn and sting, if just a little drop falls inside the eye, and probably would get red, but it's just temporary and should go away in no time.
Can True Castile Soap be used to clean or do laundry with?
- No. We leave that task to the fake Castile soaps high in coconut and palm oils.
Is your True Castile Soap like Dr Bronner's All-One Pure Castile Soap?
- Our Castile soap is true and authentic, as it doesn't contain other oils in the formula. True Castile soaps are made using only extra virgin olive oil. None of Dr Bronner's Pure Castile Soaps are actually authentic castile soaps, but regular vegetable soaps containing coconut, palm and other oils in the formula. For more information on what's considered a True Castile Soap and how it's different from other soaps claiming to be Castile, please <a href=""> CLICK HERE</a>.
Is this soap Organic?
Soaps cannot be Organic. Because of the ingredients needed to manufacture soaps, they cannot be classified as "Organic" or "100% Organic" by the USDA. The highest USDA certification available for all soaps is "Made with Organic Ingredients". All the certified organic ingredients used in our products, is transparently disclosed in the ingredients list for each product. Additionally a % amount of organic ingredients is disclosed as per the current calculation method established by the USDA NOP.
I'm the mother of a special needs boy, wheelchair bound, age 13. He was diagnosed with pustular psoriasis. He couldn't sleep. Just hugging him hurt, bathing him made us both cry, diaper change was a total nightmare. We went through all sort of medications, powders, lotions, soaps, you name it we tried it. I felt hopeless. I just wanted to make my son comfortable and happy again. One of his therapiests at the hospital suggested to try this castile soap. She sounded so convinced and sure this soap was going to work, that out of desperation we ended up following her advice. Thank God we did. We bought a bar of this castile soap off of amazon, and gave Eric a bath as soon as the soap arrived in the mail. We stopped all the other treatments he was on as it was obvious they weren't working. By day 5 of bathing him just once a day the blotches of red skin were about half the size. For the first time in months we cried tears of happiness. By day 15, all the scaling was almost gone from his arms, back and legs. By day 30 it was almost gone. My baby's beautiful skin was getting back to normal. It's been a year now and no signs of the redness, rashes, pus or scales. My entire family ended up switching to valenti castile soap and we haven't looked back. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving my son's skin.
By Valenti is simply THE BEST and MOST ETHICAL brand out there! No question! I've used all their soaps for years on my face and body and love all of them. Highly recommended!
!Este jabón es excepcional y de calidad insuperable!
By far the best soap I have ever tried!!!!!
Forget Dr Bronner’s fake castile soap, that stuff is crap anyways, if you really want a pure, true and authentic castile soap that won’t irritate your skin, this is IT! ❤️🧼🥰